In today’s age where space is at a premium, contractors are creating innovative ways to maximize every inch of your home. One of these new and exciting ideas that is currently becoming popular is utilizing the “dead” space under your stairs. Below are examples of this creative new look for maximizing this space.
1. No mudroom to store shoes and jackets?
2. A perfect home for your Bestfriend
3. A perfect playroom for the little ones
4. Install shelving for your Knick knacks or your book collection
5. Create an open look for your entryway
6. Additional storage with a stylish look
7. A creative wine rack
8. Or just a place for you to sit and relax!
By: Ryan Faborito